Milk & Cookie Baked Oats
Merry Christmas Eve!
Who says Santa gets all the milk and cookies? Treat yourself to this chocolate chip cookie in a bowl 😋.
What are your plans for Christmas Eve? I’ll probably just watch Christmas movies. Let me know your favorite Christmas movie below ⬇️⬇️⬇️.
🍪 Chocolate Chip Cookie Baked Oats
– 1/2 cup (50g) oat flour/ground oats
– 1 Tbsp (7g) flax meal traderjoes
– 1/4 tsp (2g) baking powder
– pinch of salt
– 1/4 cup (65g) nondairy yogurt foragerproject (can sub applesauce or 1/2 banana, mashed)
– 2 tsp (10ml) maple syrup
– 1/2 tsp (2ml) vanilla extract
– 1/3 cup (80ml) nondairy milk (homemade almond with miomat_usa use code plantnotion)
– 2 Tbsp (20g) chocolate chips, plus extra for topping
🥛 For serving
– nondairy milk of choice
1. In a bowl, stir together oat flour, flax meal, baking powder, and salt.
2. Add the nondairy yogurt, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and nondairy milk and stir well.
3. Fold in the chocolate chips.
4. Transfer to an oven safe bowl or ramekin and sprinkle some extra chocolate chips on top.
5. Bake or air fry at 350F/175C for 15 for gooier oats or 20 minutes for firmer oats.
6. Let cool a few minutes. Enjoy with your favorite nondairy milk :).