Pear & Chocolate Oatmeal 🍐🍫
>>swipe for the melt 🥄>>
This was such a simple yet comforting bowl of oats. It’s perfect for weekday morning and the combination of pear, cinnamon, and chocolate is just perfect 😋.
What’s your favorite oatmeal combo?
🍐 Cinnamon Pear Oatmeal
– 1 medium pear imperfectfoods
– 1/2 cup (45g) rolled oats
– 1/4 tsp cinnamon
– pinch of salt
– 1/2 cup (120ml) water
– 1/2 cup (120ml) nondairy milk
– 1 Tbsp (7g) flax meal traderjoes
– sliced pear
– oat beverage chocolate imperfectfoods
– cacao nibs natierrasuperfoods
1. Grate pear over a bowl to collect any juices.
2. Add grated pear, rolled oats, cinnamon, salt, and water to a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, then lower to a simmer. Cook, stirring occasionally, until liquid is absorbed.
3. Add in the nondairy milk and cook a couple more minutes until starting to thicken.
4. Remove from heat and stir in flax meal.
5. Transfer to a serving bowl and let sit a couple minutes to thicken.
6. Add your toppings and enjoy!